Sunday, March 8, 2009

ண₩իɒʈ Ĩ ƙทʘพ?ண

I'm sure everyone is aware of our economy's present financial crisis. It sums up our society and is prevelant to the people of today. I chose to write on the recession because it is something that has national, if not global impact. I, myself, hasn't been personally affected by the recession but it is important enough that I will touch upon it. I like the fact that everyone could relate to it since it currently taking place. Therefore its a familiar topic. I want to also express my take on the recession and how I feel about the situation. I want to also inform, to many people who in actuality, do not what the recession is. I want to break down to them who it began. Why are we currently in a recession? How long will this recession last? When did it start and if it’s possible for us to survive during the recession. The most intriguing piece of information about my topic though is the background information on how the recession began. It’s like solving a mystery to me. There are the people who were involved, like the suspects. Then there is the plot, which is like the case. Then there is all the inside people and background information which is compared to the evidence and witness. Then the financial bailout is equivalent to solving the case. However, it is not that simple. The recession is a deep and complex subject and can not just be easily summed up in “one case”. I love that about my topic. I like the fact that is a challenging, yet interesting topic all at the same time. . It allows me to be open and objective with the topic but still supply my readers accurate insight on this deep, inquisitive, and complex topic.

1 comment:

  1. Lavante,

    I remember you talking a while ago about the economic crisis, even when it wasn't such a big issue as it is. I think a lot of people don't understand how this thing happened, so if you could break it down to folks, you would get a lot of readers.

    Make sure you give us some paragraphs and watch your word count (even though you are so good with them).

    ReplyDelete